Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Staff Solution: The Void Resonance Resurgence

To whom it may concern, 

Hello, as most of you may know me, I am The Golden Boy. I am Mod on the Void Resonance Survival Community Server. (Or was, at least.)

I'll get straight to the point.

I speak for for MANY clients and witnesses when I say ''DEATH does not have the mental capacity, emotional stability, or logical reasoning
to seperate his personal life and emotions for the greater good of the server and it's members that comes with the responsibilities 
of an Owner's Assistance.''

Now, I know some detractors who know my online personality will make claims that I am the one overeacting, overemotional or trolling just because I was
unfairly stripped of my duties as Mod and/or have some vendetta against DEATH. Not true. Anyone who has been around me knows and has experienced first
hand the damage, stress, anxiety, discomfort, tension, annoyance, abuse, spam, and most importantly his unprofessionalism. 

Below I have compiled just a few occurences;

LIST OF GRIEVANCES AND MISCONDUCT 
Constant spamming of noises, repeated phrases, and/or annoying/disturbing remarks/insults.
Examples: *intangible noise* every 2 minutes(especially in a game where everyone needs to concentrate or in a public channel when we are trying to speak),
repeating the same 3 beginning words of his next sentence just so he can be ''completely heard'' even though someone was in the middle of speaking,
imposing his power on other clients through threats or exploiting the ''shut up'' tag among others.

Abuse of ban power and lack of consideration for alotted ban sentence.
Examples: Banning Benzo permantely for playing music in the wrong channel with no warning(I got a month for that), banning clients permantely for making fun of him,
striping my staff and banning me for ''earape'' when he was spamming the same phrase for 5 straight minutes and no other clients were in the room,
banning a client with no intial warning or clear distinctive reason of the consequence of their wrongoing.

Overall Unprofessional Impression on new and tenured clients alike.
Examples: Joining public channels then being disruptive or argumenative then telling them if they don't like it they can ''just fucking leave'',
''taking over'' public or someone's private channel, ongoing, dragged-out arguing and antagonizing other staff over petty, trivial personal opinions, 
childish, erratic, illogical invalid behavior, lack of basic knowledge and communication skills to sustain a mutual positive standing amongst
most of his peers, lack of responsibilty and self control to handle the most menial of tasks without dispute or personal afflictions that comes with such a high ranking,
inability to differentiate emotions and personal life from Teamspeak negatively affecting all clients and staff around him.

Witnesses/Victims of DEATH'S antics and unprofessionalism.(That I know and am almost certain of)
isse., Sparky, s1nner, wheatb0y, ziggy, Benzo, Oppforce

In conclusion, for all these injustices perpetrated not only against me, but towards the entire server dynamic itself; I can say with 100% certainty
that DEATH does not represent the embodiment of the Owner(Craig) that an OWNER's Assistant should, nor meet the minimal criteria needed for such resposibility.
DEATH has showed nothing, but selfish malice in most of his actions that only benefited himself, and little to no remorse or understanding for his misdeeds
because he has never had consequences for his tyranny. 

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

The Golden Boy

P.S. I suggest all staff and clients(non-toxic) should be allowed to vote on who is allowed to become staff and reevaluated regularly. Especially
because of instances like these since this was a long time in the making. I have repeatedly warned and prognosticated him to change his adverse ways or he would continue 
to impede many others and I even consider him my friend and I have been contemplating whether or not I should report the reality like this. But, 
for the future good of the server and protection of it's clients I was reluctantly forced to.
Please do not interpret this as anymore than what it is. The truth.

I am going to have to agree with everything written here. As much as I like DEATH as a person (even though there is few ups and many downs) I cannot in good conscience say he is fit to be a member of the staff team. I want to make it clear that my stance on this subject is not just because of some new rivalry or anything, I have felt this way in the past, it's just at a breaking point now. I encourage everyone who reads and responds to this to think about it DEATH aside, him as a person aside. This needs to be thought about as "are these actions appropriate for the position this person is in". That logic can be applied to life as a whole and should be. Regardless, I suggest everyone just think about the actions that are being had instead of the person themselves and that goes for any current and new staff.

Greetings Goldie Boy  Cool

I do not know how Death is when he's doing his job. I have experienced one of these and that is the first thing that you mentioned. But for the following two, I can not give my opinion nore statement, cause I was not present there.

MrCraigTunstall has to make a final decision, as he has control over his owner's assistance.

By Oppforce  Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

I have to agree here too, personally i like D3ATH but is he fit for staff? No at all, He is easily effected by what people tells him and is very ignorant and selfish. He doesnt listen to people when they talk/explain stuff and just starts yelling "shut up" or "i dont care" until they stop. And always has a tendence to ban people when they annoy him.

I have witnessed the noise issue. When I very much look forward to talking to Death and playing chess with him I find his state of conversation very lacking as of late and am concerned myself. The random noise is very disappointing and I have found his mood very much reflects upon his behavior to the determent to the community.

I don't take sides in things like this that often cause I am tired of all the dramatic episodes that this server has gone through.
BUT I have to support almost all the points Golden Boy has made here because i'd rather support the truth than to hide it based on emotional thoughts.
The reason why I pick sides and support Golden in this case is the fact that this kind of behavior coming from DEATH has been going on for too long because he refuses to learn...
I do think that I am not the only one who has witnessed the emotional reaction from DEATH if you'd tell him to stop making noises for an example, like I said instead of actually trying to see it as constructive-criticism and learning from it while making the ts more appealing for others, you get very defensive and rude response just like Golden made in one of his points.

Trying to ignore this, or maybe muting him locally is not a proper way to solve it because of his rank and that speaks for itself.
DEATH is not a person that I dislike at all, i'd actually say the opposite about him but I have to be objective on this matter because the line was crossed a long time ago.

Hello dear friends, it's s1nner.

I appreciate Golden taking his time to contribute to our server for the best and I'd like to say that he's made a fair point for the majority of things. I'm not going to type a long text not to bore people since Golden has articulated our feelings for Death. I'm very strict about being objective when it comes to server's order. As a person I don't have a problem with Death himself but he's definitely not fit for being a staff member for his unprofessional actions against the clients. He starts making random noises out of nowhere and irritates people with that and he pays no attention to our warnings. He actually gets extremely aggressive and emotional when staff members try to help him about giving ideas to fix things and change the atmosphere into a better one. I don't exactly know what happened between him and Golden but based on my observations, just like Elk said he crossed the line big time way before.

I hope the best for our community and wish the required actions will be taken by Owner considering this subject.

Best Regards.

Just a quick follow up and elaboration,

I'm not COMPLETELY implying that his staff gets revoked(and maybe that's the subjective friend part of me), but also the objective friend in me would rather see a simpler, parties-on-both-sides-both-benefit-mutually-and-no-grief kind of scenario because I do care about his mental, physical and emotional state/health. It's just the repeat offenses and lack of understanding and compromise that make it so hard to bare or want to help without having to resort to measures that shouldn't have to be enacted in the first place.

(03-18-2018, 08:40 PM)Jinder Mahal Wrote: Just a quick follow up and elaboration,

I'm not COMPLETELY implying that his staff gets revoked(and maybe that's the subjective friend part of me), but also the objective friend in me would rather see a simpler, parties-on-both-sides-both-benefit-mutually-and-no-grief kind of scenario because I do care about his mental, physical and emotional state/health. It's just the repeat offenses and lack of understanding and compromise that make it so hard to bare or want to help without having to resort to measures that shouldn't have to be enacted in the first place.

I agree i rather see him fixing the issues then getting his rank removed, but since we have complained many times to him and he always has the same attitude i have a hard time beliving its gonna happen.

Whats up boyo's its Matt / John Donne.

In my experience, DΞΛTH's emotional outbursts have made interesting interactions with members of the community and are not suitable for the environment you are trying to entice people to become part of the community. The food noises and microphone sniffing and gurgling can be seen as a major annoyance to users but the overbearing talking over people also should not be tolerated. I have not personally seen any powers abuse myself and cannot give any light onto that situation.

In conclusion, the most annoying quality that personally affects my Teamspeak experience is the opening of discussion questions and then the rejection of peoples opinions because they do not match his own. This leads to arguments, whether this is through stubbornness or blind ignorance I cannot say. But for myself, this has been my issue.