Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

mod

Your username:Jake

Have you ever been banned from the server? If so, why? Ear rape

How long have you been part of the Void Resonance community?1 year

Why do you think you should be an admin and would be suitable for such a position? (25-75words) I am a average person trying to look for something to do with my life I come teamspeak a lot

Link to your steam profile?http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198353290161/

Tell us a bit about yourself:I am a huge minecraft lover and have been playing it since 1.2.5! I am a nice, friendly guy who loves to meet new people and have fun! I am not a fan of arguments I really do disapprove of them. I go to a normal school and am expected quite high grades I am (English) so it is a bit different to others.I first heard about minecraft when I was in my PDB class and I got bored so I started to talk about games. As I went through that long conversation I heard one of my friends mention something called 'minecraft' so he told me a bit about it. I figured out when I got home and watched a few videos on it that this is the game for me, to keep me entertained. So I bought it. That is why I started minecraft!

Messages In This Thread
mod - by The Milf Hunter - 07-31-2017, 12:48 AM
RE: mod - by [VRS] 장미 꽃 - 08-06-2017, 07:04 PM