Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

S1nner doing what he is best at

I already unbanned myself ..

Quote:This ban will be removed. End of topic.

People didnt understand what I wanted to say. I really believed in Craig that he will acting like an onwer, but now I dont care. It is not my problem anymore. Keep my ban permanently so I can keep myself far away from retards Smile  

Quote:Sit down bazy, you are no one to tell people their ban will be lifted.

Who the fuck wroted this to me? Do I know this person? Who is this person for me? Nobody, but is arguing with me, which is funny.

(02-25-2018, 10:47 PM)BazyTrue Wrote:

People didnt understand what I wanted to say. I really believed in Craig that he will acting like an onwer, but now I dont care. It is not my problem anymore. Keep my ban permanently so I can keep myself far away from retards Smile  

Who the fuck wroted this to me? Do I know this person? Who is this person for me? Nobody, but is arguing with me, which is funny.

Idk why you are still writing on the forums here, when you're not apart of the community anymore you got a perm ban and can never come back so why bother typing on the forums?

(02-26-2018, 01:42 PM)ISSSEEE Wrote:

Idk why you are still writing on the forums here, when you're not apart of the community anymore you got a perm ban and can never come back so why bother typing on the forums?

The same reason why people from Toxic Void coming to my team speak server and they care about my business. Ask yourself. Why Sinner came to my server? Why Oblak coming here? Why other people spying my community? Ask yourself this question before you will ask me a question. Why people from Toxic Void talking about me if I am not a part of this shit community? Funny. Pain in ass.

(02-26-2018, 04:43 PM)BazyTrue Wrote:

The same reason why people from Toxic Void coming to my team speak server and they care about my business. Ask yourself. Why Sinner came to my server? Why Oblak coming here? Why other people spying my community? Ask yourself this question before you will ask me a question. Why people from Toxic Void talking about me if I am not a part of this shit community? Funny. Pain in ass.

I guess its the same excat reason why you still trying to get involved in the community by being "more" active on the forums then some people who come on here everyday. It looks like to me you still want to belong to Void community but at the same time not since you talking shit about void. And let's be honest every community is toxic even the server you go on now but you wont admit it.

(02-26-2018, 04:43 PM)BazyTrue Wrote:

You don't even have a valid community to begin with. The attitude you displayed on my TeamSpeak, forum and your own public but not really public Facebook profile etc is damn right hilarious. Please don't start on the "spying" claim, it was YOU whom posted the IP to YOUR TeamSpeak for others to join that won't even last because your attitude to even manage anything is beyond me. 

What happened to you? Something in your mind has made you such a toxic little kunt. No longer worth my time anyway, bye.

I like trains, pizza and pasta. LOVE YOU ALL GUYS HASHTAG NOHOMO