Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Accepted] Staff Application

Your username: (The) Golden Boy

Have you ever been banned from the server? If so, why?
Yes, over a year ago. I played music in the wrong channel, but have since corrected my ways after a month long ban from Craig himself.
When I came back he announced me a ''loyal'' member and gifted me with the trusted tag. Never have or never will I ever be banned again under 
any circumstance.

How long have you been part of the Void Resonance community?
3+ years until forever.

Why do you think you should be an admin and would be suitable for such a position? 
I have been a dedicated member to void for more than 3 years. I am not ashamed to admit that I have been on other servers and all have
failed in comparison and truly have never made me feel like family the way the Resonance Regime does and would love nothing more than to 
postively serve the cause and serve as an example that anyone can find where they belong.

Link to your steam profile?
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198099997072/

Tell us a bit about yourself:
I am a fun loving, oral human being witha passion for mass communication, rap, and entertainment. I have traveled my own country
and have been a service to my national people and would now like to be of help to a more diverse, worldwide audience. I not only
want to be of assistance to a client, but an enthusiastic friend to elevate their day. Thank You.

+1 give dis man mod

+1 Looks like he actually took his time for the application and he is very active and polite.

+1 we need more smart people as mods

Lightbulb 
+1 I can see you took your hard work & time into this application let me also note your "exceptional" behavior on the void server, from my point of view anyway you have caused no issues or problems while on my watch, it is my pleasure to accept you into the staff team, consider this accepted.

This thread has now been locked therefore any and all posting is disabled
DΞΛTH