Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today Create an account  

• 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

[DENIED] Application

Your username: Davei

Have you ever been banned from the server? If so, why? no

How long have you been part of the Void Resonance community? almost 2 months

Why do you think you should be an admin and would be suitable for such a position? (25-75words)
In short, I have proven my self to be fair and just with no rank, make fair judgement on others and proven my ability to keep the peace as a mediator 

Link to your steam profile?

Tell us a bit about yourself: Im scottish, im honest, i dont hold my tongue as many people need to be told home truths. I would say that there are people who dont like me, but they are just childish and should not be taken seriously.

"proven my ability to keep the peace as a mediator "

nice meme

(08-09-2017, 04:48 PM)Dr. Murdoch Wrote: "proven my ability to keep the peace as a mediator "

nice meme

if you arent going to be serious i would like to invite you too please leave this thread.

(08-09-2017, 04:48 PM)Dr. Murdoch Wrote: "proven my ability to keep the peace as a mediator "

nice meme

I cannot support promoting someone who can't even type, let alone fulfill the qualities he's trying to bring forward.

[Image: qYvP4JM.gif]

(08-09-2017, 04:50 PM)Murdoch Murdoch Wrote:

nice meme

I cannot support promoting someone who can't even type, let alone fulfill the qualities he's trying to bring forward.

As i said your friend, take this seriously or just leave

P.S. i didnt see your application yet you have mod, care to explain that one please.

+1 nice guy mature an i think we need more older people in staff team no offence

my vote for you is -1

A member of staff is supposed to keep the peace, not insult players. Harassing players over their looks, country etc etc isn't tolerated within the staff team. I'm afraid you have shown us you are incapable of behaving as a player, never mind a member of staff -1

(08-11-2017, 06:23 PM)Scorpia Wrote: A member of staff is supposed to keep the peace, not insult players. Harassing players over their looks, country etc etc isn't tolerated within the staff team. I'm afraid you have shown us you are incapable of behaving as a player, never mind a member of staff -1

Surely a member of staff isnt supposed to dox other users, take pictures of young girls from their mothers facebook, and contact family members. also that statement says "member of staff" when clearly i am not a member of staff yet, that made clear by my application, so your point is invalid.

-1 Reasons stated by Scorpia