Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

S1nner doing what he is best at

Exclamation 
Hello 
I know isse already posted a report on s1nner but i think what just happened to me deserve to be in different post 
So while i was in Game Room Game Room #1 minding my own business just having fun in csgo, s1nner  came into the channel (to prove that joined my channel he is the log ) 

<15:39:38> You switched from channel "Freedom Channel [Read Disc]" to "Game Room #1"
<15:39:38> Channel group "Guest" was assigned to "Squady" by "Void Resonance - Server 3.1 Update Min PC Client 3.1.7".
<15:39:38> "Squady" was removed from server group "AFK" by "VRS-BOT".
<15:40:00> ".Haythem" disconnected (RIP)
<15:40:04> "[s1nner] s1nner" switched from channel "Brotherhood" to "Game Room #1" 

So he came into the channel and started talking shit i knew if i replied i would be in the ban list right now and that's what he was hoping for 
i took it this time and didn't reply .luckily i was recording the conversation. 
So basically he asked box of chocloat or whatever his name is "is squady your enemy"
that's how the conversation started

the link :
 https://clyp.it/0s2guhw5

If this won't get admins attention i don't know what will

True , i personally lost counts of how many times he did this to me just classic move from him

Wow i got banned for You were banned for Recording Without Consent
I think i have every right to do that when my rights are being violated

(02-22-2018, 04:21 PM)Squady Wrote: Wow i got banned for You were banned for Recording Without Consent
I think i have every right to do that when my rights are being violated

Why not upload the recording to prove your point if that is the case actually?
You're already banned for the reason of recording without consent, which is in fact against the rules. So it will do you no harm.

This complaint is just like an air-built castle in my opinion.

This ban will be removed. End of topic.

It doesn't say recording someone as evidence is not allowed Oh i just noticed that the recording link expired but most of you heard it so i'm not going to waste my time re uploading it again

Of course it is allowed. Can you send me a copy? I lost file somewhere. I collect speech of wisdom. Squady don't worry. Let him be even a God of empty server. It is not a big deal. Squady give me your facebook. It is time to do something together.

i'll send you private message hold up

Who the fuck are you Bazy telling people they will be unbanned last time i checked u wasnt even an admin no more infact ur perma banned yourself.

P.S Instead of spending time on these forums try growing some teeth back

(02-23-2018, 09:04 PM)BazyTrue Wrote: This ban will be removed. End of topic.

Sit down bazy, you are no one to tell people their ban will be lifted.

(02-24-2018, 10:57 PM)jinxed Wrote:
(02-23-2018, 09:04 PM)BazyTrue Wrote: This ban will be removed. End of topic.

Sit down bazy, you are no one to tell people their ban will be lifted.

true