Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today Create an account  

• 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average

[TEMPLATE] Staff Applications [CLOSED]

First of all, only apply if you are sure you have enough time and willpower to fulfill your duties in the role you have chosen to a good standard. Complete the template provided.

Please note, all Staff Applications will be reviewed weekly, with a waiting period of two days. If Staff Applications are closed you may still apply. However it will not be considered until they are reopened. Please be aware that if an application is not written, it will be seen as invalid.

Your username:

Have you ever been banned from the server? If so, why?

How long have you been part of the Void Resonance community?

Why do you think you should be an admin and would be suitable for such a position? (25-75words)

Link to your steam profile?

Tell us a bit about yourself:

Your username: BAZY

Have you ever been banned from from the server? If so, why? Once i get banned for 6 days from Rinnie Smile Why? I make jokes about Death. Smile

How long have you been part of the Void Resonance community? I dont know. 7 months?

Why do you think you should be an admin and would be suitable for such a position? (100-300 words)
Because i dont put emotions for judge people. I dont have stick in my ass, so it will be easy for me to be good admin. I see a lot of bad and good situations here. Some people have admins but people dont think that they are good persons and also right persons for this position.
I can be admin who have distance for any kind of situation and cool down decision which will fit exactly to every kind of situations.
You just need me. I feel part of this community. I deserved for chance.

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/bejzej/

Tell us a bit about yourself? Hobbies, personality etc. You know me already XD